Wednesday 17 April 2013

Purple Shoes and Pipe Dreams

Happy Hump Day people. Midway though the week and today was a day for purple shoes and orange socks. I felt this was a strong look and I'm not a massive fan of the whole no socks craze which seems to have erupted amongst the kids in recent years. Madness I say. Anyway Wednesday has come around again and I find myself daydreaming about one day opening my own cafe, being my own boss, baking artisan bread, and living the dream. All pipe dreams of course but that is the ultimate goal. All this crockery I keep accumulating must be meant for something! I have this image in my head of exactly how it would look with flowers in beer bottles on each table, old french cafe-style chairs outside and me in an apron and sleeves rolled up, hair in a bun. We would sell good hearty locally sourced food and pretty women would sit outside drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. You've got to have a dream! I guess I'll see when my purple suede shoes take me...


No comments:

Post a Comment