Tuesday 14 May 2013

Time to dig out the paints!

I was feeling a bit creative at the weekend so I decided I was going to dig out my paints and paint Bruce's portrait. I can't remember the last time I did any painting even though I love it and I really must try to find time to do it more often. It took me back to my days at art school and although my fella said I was an oddball I carried on regardless and I am actually pretty happy with it (I've threatened to do his next and then a family one of the three of us!). Its not very often I do something I'm proud of but I think it deserves a spot on the wall.





























































































I also took a few more photos of my boy - still waiting to get the money shot for the wall. What do you reckon? You think it looks like him? He's getting big now - he looks pretty chunky here. I think he's fully grown though now.

No comments:

Post a Comment